The presenters are still carefully easing into the pitching process, and the audience is honing in their inquiry skills. The key here is that everyone in the room is starting to seep with this constructive energy. The positivity is starting to become very palpable, very real.
- Why Non-Tech Entrepreneurs are Needed in Campus Entrepreneurship Programs
- Critical Thinking V. Entrepreneurial Thinking: How Universities Can Grow Better Entrepreneurs
- This Up and Coming Alumni Company is Going to Change the Way You Travel
- Self-Care As An Entrepreneur: What You Need to Know
- Survivorship Bias and the Myth of the Visionary