At this point, there is a definitive feel that there are a few areas in society that could benefit greatly from the minds in this room. The pains of the pitches tend to gravitate towards a pattern of two subjects.
- Why Non-Tech Entrepreneurs are Needed in Campus Entrepreneurship Programs
- Critical Thinking V. Entrepreneurial Thinking: How Universities Can Grow Better Entrepreneurs
- This Up and Coming Alumni Company is Going to Change the Way You Travel
- Self-Care As An Entrepreneur: What You Need to Know
- Survivorship Bias and the Myth of the Visionary