Chuck brings in some big laughs to his presenting which really changes the attitude of approach for some of the other pitches to come. The questions come hard and fast, and it’s good to see the questions are just as thought out and focused as when we started.
- Practical Entrepreneurship Skills Volume 1: The Handshake
- Why Non-Tech Entrepreneurs are Needed in Campus Entrepreneurship Programs
- Critical Thinking V. Entrepreneurial Thinking: How Universities Can Grow Better Entrepreneurs
- This Up and Coming Alumni Company is Going to Change the Way You Travel
- Self-Care As An Entrepreneur: What You Need to Know