More energy in this presentation brings a pleasant upswing before the break between pitches. Of course this also adds to the chaos of restlessness everyone seems to be feeling at this point, but luckily we are due for a break. With 15 minutes before the next round starts and everyone buzzing with energy, the night continued in an amazing direction.
- Why Non-Tech Entrepreneurs are Needed in Campus Entrepreneurship Programs
- Critical Thinking V. Entrepreneurial Thinking: How Universities Can Grow Better Entrepreneurs
- This Up and Coming Alumni Company is Going to Change the Way You Travel
- Self-Care As An Entrepreneur: What You Need to Know
- Survivorship Bias and the Myth of the Visionary