Bryan played the resident super note taker for the evening–which is the understatement of the year! He also stepped up with an elaborate flash presentation he created on the fly. There’s no doubt about it that our participants have brought their A-game.
- Why Non-Tech Entrepreneurs are Needed in Campus Entrepreneurship Programs
- Critical Thinking V. Entrepreneurial Thinking: How Universities Can Grow Better Entrepreneurs
- This Up and Coming Alumni Company is Going to Change the Way You Travel
- Self-Care As An Entrepreneur: What You Need to Know
- Survivorship Bias and the Myth of the Visionary