Hoot.me has already had some early successes. Koetting and co-founders McCombs sophomore Sid Upadhyay and Gaurav Sanghani, took top honors at StartupCamp3 Comms Edition for making the best pitch at ITEXPO in Miami. StartupCamp is a forum that offers early-stage communications companies an opportunity to pitch their ideas to an audience of industry leaders, media and investors.“At 3 Day Startup, we were able to expand our team and launch a preview in front of venture capitalists,” said Koetting.
- Top 7 Highlights from Global Roundup 2017
- Austria To Austin Blog Takeover: Amir Tahhan Talks About His Project Zawaya
- Equity Crowdfunding – A Different Route To Funding a Startup
- Why Every Student Should Receive Entrepreneurship Education
- What We Can All Take Away From Mark Zuckerberg’s Harvard Commencement Speech