“[This summer] got me thinking because Cornell doesn’t really have that same kind of [entrepreneurial] culture when we look at our peers. We all want to get jobs in tech firms and investment banks … I wanted to bring back some of that culture here,” Jain said.
- New Partnerships with Plan9: Alexis Taylor Makes Waves in ATX+PAK Delegation
- PerBlue: From Student Entrepreneurs to International Mobile Game Superstars
- 3 Day Startup Receives $190,000 Grant to Continue Work with U.S. Embassy Vienna
- How Global Entrepreneurship can Inspire Unity
- A Brief History of the Lean Startup and What it Means for You