“[This summer] got me thinking because Cornell doesn’t really have that same kind of [entrepreneurial] culture when we look at our peers. We all want to get jobs in tech firms and investment banks … I wanted to bring back some of that culture here,” Jain said.
- Top 7 Highlights from Global Roundup 2017
- Austria To Austin Blog Takeover: Amir Tahhan Talks About His Project Zawaya
- Equity Crowdfunding – A Different Route To Funding a Startup
- Why Every Student Should Receive Entrepreneurship Education
- What We Can All Take Away From Mark Zuckerberg’s Harvard Commencement Speech