StillOpen was one of the startups founded during the Austin Spring 2012 event. Their product, a mobile application that caters to late-night food desires, lets users know what will be open at various times throughout the day. Since their initial work at the 3DS weekend, the StillOpen team has continued to hold regular meetings to discuss product development and delegate tasks. The team has also collaborated with other 3DS participants for help with marketing, design work, and programming. The startup is currently collecting data by calling restaurants all across Austin, in preparation for a city-wide launch in August.
- New Partnerships with Plan9: Alexis Taylor Makes Waves in ATX+PAK Delegation
- PerBlue: From Student Entrepreneurs to International Mobile Game Superstars
- 3 Day Startup Receives $190,000 Grant to Continue Work with U.S. Embassy Vienna
- How Global Entrepreneurship can Inspire Unity
- A Brief History of the Lean Startup and What it Means for You