StillOpen was one of the startups founded during the Austin Spring 2012 event. Their product, a mobile application that caters to late-night food desires, lets users know what will be open at various times throughout the day. Since their initial work at the 3DS weekend, the StillOpen team has continued to hold regular meetings to discuss product development and delegate tasks. The team has also collaborated with other 3DS participants for help with marketing, design work, and programming. The startup is currently collecting data by calling restaurants all across Austin, in preparation for a city-wide launch in August.
- Practical Entrepreneurship Skills Volume 1: The Handshake
- Why Non-Tech Entrepreneurs are Needed in Campus Entrepreneurship Programs
- Critical Thinking V. Entrepreneurial Thinking: How Universities Can Grow Better Entrepreneurs
- This Up and Coming Alumni Company is Going to Change the Way You Travel
- Self-Care As An Entrepreneur: What You Need to Know