The experience of entrepreneurship unlocks human potential in powerful and unique ways. Our students tell us that starting a company–an act of creation charged with hope, promise, and potential–transforms both the budding entrepreneur and the people their new venture serves. For students, the practice of entrepreneurship instills confidence, motivation, and hustle. For communities, entrepreneurship grows economies, creates jobs, and brings people together to solve problems.
Over the last nine years, over 11,000 students at 150 universities, colleges, and high schools have learned entrepreneurship the 3 Day Startup way: discovering customers and validating markets, iterating, prototyping, and learning-by-doing. In the years to come, we will increase the scale and scope of experiential entrepreneurship education even further.
This adventure will take you to all corners of the earth where you will meet amazing current and future entrepreneurs, innovators, and investors. You will gain first-hand experience with numerous startup opportunities, new technologies and experiments testing the limits of caffeinated entrepreneurs. Our crew is headquartered in Austin and you should be too.
We seek a ninja program manager to help generate and deliver 3DS programs at schools across the world. This person would join as a full-time staff member of the 3 Day Startup crew with potential for advancement, future leadership and/or closely mentoring 3DS organizers and participants.
- Generating/selling new 3DS programs
- Guiding 3DS organizing teams through the program creation process
- Fostering entrepreneurial communities through developing the leadership of local 3DS organizing teams
- Tracking and assisting the organizing progress for new 3DS programs
- Attending 3 Day Startup programs as a program facilitator
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in a field related to education, communications, technology, or management
- Strong leadership background with a bias towards process improvement experience
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excitement about entrepreneurship, startups, and university-level education
- Depth of experience with startups preferred
If you’re interested in joining the team, you can apply here.
Minimum salary: $35,000 depending on qualifications