Program Operations Director
Context: 3 Day Startup is undergoing massive program growth worldwide, targeting upwards of 100 programs per year by 2016. To support this growth, we are hiring program managers. This role involves guiding local lead organizers as they set up 3DS programs.
We are looking for a ninja operator to help analyze and organize program management among a team of organizers. This person would manage the organizing processes for some programs, while interfacing with other program managers to test and evaluate new methods for supporting program impacts and growth.
- Defining, running and overseeing tests to improve program management processes
- Working with a team of program managers and facilitators
- Ensuring delivery of 3 Day Startup programs
- Managing the organization of remote 3 Day Startup programs
- Attending 3 Day Startup programs as a program facilitator
- Generating, qualifying, and closing leads for new programs
- Bachelor’s degree (higher degrees preferred) in a field related to technology, management or entrepreneurship
- 2+ years management experience and a strong leadership background
- Impeccable organizational and communication skills
- Depth of experience with startups strongly preferred
- Excitement about entrepreneurship, startups, and university-level education
- Experience managing internal operations of an organization undergoing the scaling process
Annual salary: $45,000+ depending on qualifications