3DS CheckpointPrepare entrepreneurs for mentorship, accelerators, fundraising, and product/market fit with 3 Day Startup’s Checkpoint program
After the euphoria of assembling a startup team fades, many early stage entrepreneurs stagnate. Checkpoint solves this problem. 3DS Checkpoint leverages learning from 400+ programs to guide founders through the most common challenges faced by intermediate-stage entrepreneurs en route to launching their startups.
Many entrepreneurs launch a business idea but need more support in order to progress. The Checkpoint program is designed with these individuals in mind. This program trains entrepreneurs on rigorous, repeatable processes to move forward, whether the challenge is navigating funding landscapes or leveraging mentors. Tested in Austin, Brazil, Korea, and Scotland, Checkpoint helps intermediate entrepreneurs level up their capabilities.
What Happens at 3DS Checkpoint?
- Building an Elevator Pitch: Successful entrepreneurs pitch hundreds of times. This workshop teaches cofounders a succinct, clean pitch delivery, providing a strong foundation to engage new stakeholders.
- Cofounder Dynamics: After delivering over 400 entrepreneurship programs, the 3DS team knows how poor cofounder relationships cause startups to fail. This program imparts actionable guidance around tough topics such as equity and managing business relationships.
- Advanced Mentorship: Most founders fail to leverage their mentor’s guidance to grow their startup. Checkpoint provides a structured framework for entrepreneurs to communicate realistic goals, display professionalism, and process feedback constructively.
- Revenue Modeling: This module walks entrepreneurs through 9 of the most common revenue streams used by startups, explaining the strengths and weaknesses of each.
- Advanced Fundraising: Whether bootstrapping, crowdfunding or courting angel investors, most early-stage entrepreneurs learn through costly mistakes. Checkpoint provides essential knowledge on how to navigate the funding landscape successfully.
What Participants are Saying:
Checkpoint was the opportunity to go deeper on everything that my partner and I have done since last year’s 3DS while talking, sharing experiences and gaining new insights.
From Checkpoint I gained a look into more advanced problems regarding startups than the intro knowledge that is often repeatedly given at other startup events.
Ana Carol Freitas
I loved Checkpoint. The topics the program selected were exactly what my cofounder and I need to work on at this moment.
Ready to Get Started?
Bring 3DS Checkpoint to your school, enterprise, or ecosystem to give participants the opportunity to experience the world’s leading immersive, entrepreneurship education program and join a global network of students, entrepreneurs, and mentors. To learn more about 3DS or to start a program, reach out to us!Contact Us