5 Core Values
3DS programs are about innovating and trying new things, even if they sound “crazy.”
We have a lot of fun at work and we want you to as well, but never at the cost of our reputation.
Teaching students is at the heart of what we do and why we got into this work.
There is nothing to be gained by shutting people down and everything to be gained by building them up.
3 Day Startup is for everybody on campus and the program should be delivered as such.
At a 3 Day Startup program, the facilitator serves as an extension of our core team. They represent the 3DS brand at all times and are essential in ensuring that we run high-quality, life-changing programs all over the world. Facilitators lead participants through the startup process using a series of learning modules developed by 3 Day Startup. They’re also responsible for documenting the program with pictures and encouraging the use of social media throughout the weekend.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
In order to be considered for the role of 3 Day Startup Certified Facilitator, applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Been involved in 2 or more 3DS programs (as a participant, organizer, or faculty/staff member)
- Have a passion for immersive entrepreneurship education
- Be committed to 3 Day Startup’s mission to activate entrepreneurial potential in students of all kinds through immersive education and a global entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Strong preference for founder and/or startup experience
Once accepted, facilitators are responsible for doing the following things:
- Completing the 3 Day Startup Certified Facilitator training
- Signing the facilitator agreement
- Providing availability for known program dates
- *Please note that being accepted as a facilitator does not guarantee that you will get to facilitate a program. Invitations are extended based on geographic location, availability, experience, and customer specifications.
- May 1st: Applications open
- June 1st: Applications close
- June 5th: Notification of advancing
- June 16th: Video audition due
- June 26th: Notification of advancing
- July 10th – 14th: Group interviews
- July 21st: Notification of acceptance
- August 18th: Deadline to complete training for Fall 2017 programs