International Exchange Programs
“The 3DS experience gave me a different way to look at startups. Now I see more clearly how my personal strengths can come in handy with starting a new business. I’ve met really great people with similar professional goals as mine, getting to know those people gave new ideas for the ways I may reach my own. This whole program was a great experience for me, I learned a lot, way more than I expected.”Adi Sagy
Universities and governments use 3 Day Startup to deliver transformational entrepreneurship education to college and university students across the world through our International Exchange program. Groups of students and educators to travel to Austin for 1 – 2 weeks of hands-on training, networking opportunities, and company visits. These exchanges include:
- Virtual Bootcamp (1 month before arrival): Participating students meet, get introduced to key entrepreneurship principles, and learn best practices for maximizing the exchange program. The bootcamp will prepare you for your trip to the United States and the entrepreneurial journey ahead.
- 3DS Entrepreneurship Camp: Spend 72 hours with other international exchange participants at Capital Factory, the epicenter of entrepreneurship in Austin, Texas, to create 4-5 early stage venture projects. At the end of the camp, you’ll pitch your ideas to 3DS alumni from our global network and an esteemed group of panelists.
- Conference Attendance: Meet the world’s great doers, thinkers, and makers from universities around the world at a 3-day conference, the annual Global Roundup. Continue building your entrepreneurial capabilities through various workshops and panels and maybe build some early partnerships in between. Have your business cards ready! You’ll be networking with the best of the best for three days straight.
- Startup Innovation Experience: Gain exposure to one of the most innovative cities in America and learn how to transform your communities back home. Visit companies like Facebook, Google, HomeAway, and Rackspace; see coworking spaces like Capital Factory, Geekdom, and Impact Hub; and meet social, business, and corporate entrepreneurs throughout Texas. We’ll teach you how to navigate any startup ecosystem.
- Cultural Activities: Join us for great BBQ, two-stepping, food trucks, summer fun in Barton Springs, Texas history, and more. Alongside building your entrepreneurial capabilities, you’ll enjoy traditional Texan pastimes and excursions. Get ready for some fun in the sun.
- Post-Exchange Mentorship Tracks (3-6 months after departure): After the exchange, stay connected with the entrepreneurs you met through one of three mentorship tracks: Entrepreneurs, Corporate Innovators, and Ecosystem Supporters. You’ll be successful and accomplish your goals in no time.
Ready to Get Started?
3DS provides turnkey, iteratively-proven models for experiential entrepreneurship education. Our vision is to make entrepreneurship ubiquitous in all learning institutions and thanks to an amazing global community of students, teachers, and administrators, this vision is becoming a reality. To learn more about our international exchange program, get in touch today! We currently have 10 spots left for our early bird pricing until May 1st.