3 Day Startup is a hands-on entrepreneurship program for university students. Our mission is to help students start companies and build startup ecosystems on university campuses. This proven program provides students the tools they need to start successful companies. To date, more than 50 companies have emerged from 3DS to collectively raise $16 million in investor capital and more than a dozen have been accepted to prestigious incubators and accelerators such as Y Combinator and TechStars.
- Top 7 Highlights from Global Roundup 2017
- Austria To Austin Blog Takeover: Amir Tahhan Talks About His Project Zawaya
- Equity Crowdfunding – A Different Route To Funding a Startup
- Why Every Student Should Receive Entrepreneurship Education
- What We Can All Take Away From Mark Zuckerberg’s Harvard Commencement Speech