3 Day Startup is a hands-on entrepreneurship program for university students. Our mission is to help students start companies and build startup ecosystems on university campuses. This proven program provides students the tools they need to start successful companies. To date, more than 50 companies have emerged from 3DS to collectively raise $16 million in investor capital and more than a dozen have been accepted to prestigious incubators and accelerators such as Y Combinator and TechStars.
- Celebrating the 20th 3DS UT Austin Program
- 3DS Alum Ben Arneberg is Developing a Physical Product-Driven Empire
- Taking the Leap with 3 Day Startup: Alum Tami Jefferson’s Program Story
- Practical Entrepreneurship Skills Volume 1: The Handshake
- Why Non-Tech Entrepreneurs are Needed in Campus Entrepreneurship Programs